So, for those that don’t know yet, I love EVERYTHING Christmassy! I am obsessed with Christmas. I’m not sure if that has come across on this blog yet…
Anyway, something I invest heavily in every single year is candles. I love scented candles. I have my usual go to candle (the Winter one by the White Company – you can read more here) but every year I discover new candles to expand my collection and make my entire house smell like, what I imagine, Santa’s grotto must smell like.
I have put together a selection of my favourite Christmas scented, winter candles for this festive season.
1. Nordlys Candle by Skandinavisk £28
2. Candle Le Roi Sapin by Diptyque £28 (or £48 larger size)
3. Christmas Wish by Neom £45 (3 Wick)
4. Christmas Noel (No 39) by True Grace £28
5. Neroli Christmas Candle by Decleor £25
6. Bethlehem by Cire Trudon £70 (super luxury option!)
7. Woodwick Christmas Trilogy (Crackle sound candle!) £24
8. Candy Cane Lane by Yankee Candle £15 (large, sale price)
There we have it, 8 Christmas candles to make your home smell like Santa’s grotto. Let me know what you think if you purchase any!