I am that crazy person who would choose to wear a different Christmas jumper every day in December (and sometimes before!), if it wasn’t for my day job having a ‘corporate wear’ dress code. I would genuinely wear one every day, however, my Christmas jumper ‘fetish’ is, alas, confined to the weekends. Sad times.
In order to keep myself in such festive attire on the weekends, I often purchase one (or a few) new jumper(s) each year to add to the collection. I have therefore put together my top Christmas Jumper picks for the holiday season to assist you in this once a year, important purchase!
1. Gingerbread Jumper, Topshop £36
2. Penguin Jumper (it lights up and everything!), Tesco £20
3. Robin jumper, Brave Soul at Asos £18 (sale)
4. Polar Bear Jumper, Dorothy Perkins £26
5. Penguin Love Jumper, Dorothy Perkins £28
6. Squad Goals Jumper, Missguided £20
7. Rockin’ Penguin, SimplyBe £15 (sale)
8.Rudolph Jumper (actually mens) Matalan £16
Now go forth and wear your Christmas jumper with pride!!